How much do you love your feet? If you’re like most people, not that much. And even if you think they’re cute, nobody is willing to pay big bucks for a photo of them. Unless, of course, those feet are in some unusual place.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
What many people don’t know is that there’s a market for just about anything so long as it’s weird and creepy enough to appeal to the general public. To be fair, photoshopping pictures of people’s feet and selling them as stock photography isn’t exactly what we’d call ethical or morally upright behavior.
However, in this world there is good and there is evil…and let’s just say that this article falls into the latter category. So read on if you want to see how you can make some quick cash by selling odd photos of your toes and arches – without actually having to take off your shoes!
Find a Niche That Pays
The first step to making money from your toes is to find a niche that pays. There are literally hundreds of niches that you can explore when it comes to selling foot photos, but some are more lucrative than others.
– Fetish – There are plenty of people who have a foot fetish and would be happy to pay a pretty penny for a photo of your soles, you can use sites like funwithfeet.
– Stock Photos – Foot photos are often used as stock photos in articles and books, and they can be very profitable.
– Creative Photo Ideas – There are a ton of different photo ideas that revolve around feet. You could try taking photos of your feet in different types of footwear (sandals, high heels, etc.) or in creative locations like stacks of books or between two cars.
– Creepy Photos – While not every foot photo has to be creepy, there are plenty of people who would happily pay for photos that are.
– Challenges – There are a number of foot challenge groups that people can participate in. If you’re into the idea, you could potentially make a bunch of money from these groups.
How to Take Photos of Your Feet?
First, let’s talk about how to take the photos in the first place. You could always just have your feet propped up against a wall and take a picture of them, but if you want to make money from your photos, you’re going to need to get a little more creative.
– Use a Tripod – Unless you have a really steady hand, you’re not going to get quality photos if you try taking the photos without the help of a tripod.
– Find the Light – If at all possible, try taking the photos outside in the light. It gives the photo a much more natural feel, and it’s easier to edit out any shadows that might be cast on your foot.
– Pick a Unique Angle – Try to pick a unique angle for each foot photo. You don’t want them to look exactly the same, or people might think you’re using a template.
– Get Creative – If you want to stand out from the crowd, you’re going to want to get creative with your photo ideas. Try to come up with something that nobody else is doing.
Tips to Make Money from Foot Pics
There are a few things you can do to increase your earnings when selling foot photos. In general, you want to be focused on quality over quantity. People don’t buy foot photos because they love them; they buy them because they’re desperate to get off. Quality photos will always sell better than low-quality ones.
Be Creative – We mentioned this above, but it’s worth mentioning again. Get creative with your photo ideas, and you’ll have a much better shot at making a profit. –
Brand Yourself – When you’re making money from your photos, you’re basically starting your own business. You want people to know who you are, so it’s important to brand yourself when selling your foot photos.
Pick a Price – You might see a few different prices for one photo, and that’s because there are different levels of quality when it comes to foot photos. It’s up to you to determine what you think your photos are worth, but the higher price you can get, the more money you’ll make.
There’s no doubt that there are some pretty odd guys out there who are willing to pay big bucks for photos of your feet. If you’re interested in cashing in, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
First, you’ll want to find a niche that pays well and that you’re comfortable with. Then, you’ll want to take the best photos possible and brand yourself to get the most sales.
There’s money to be made from selling foot photos, whether they’re of your own feet or someone else’s.